You (also referred to as “User” or “you”) are provided with access to the website https://afxanimators.co.uk/ (the “Site”) and the additional features, apps, services, and technologies we provide and services available in connection with the Site (the “Services”) by Virtual Reality Creators Corp. d/b/a Afx Animators(“Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us,” as the context requires).
On this page, we’ll go over our rules for collecting, using and disclosing your personal information when you use our service, as well as your options for managing that data.
- All information that can be used to identify a live person is considered “personal data” (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- “Usage Data” is information that is automatically gathered from the service’s infrastructure or from data supplied by the service’s users (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are little data files that are saved on your device (computer or mobile device).
- The term “data processor” refers to any individual, whether natural or legal, who handles data on behalf of the data controller (or “service provider”). In order to process your data more efficiently, we may employ the services of different Service Providers.
- The term “Data Subject” (or “User”) refers to any live person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Collection Methods
We collect several types of information to accomplish a range of goals, including providing and improving our Service to you.
By using our service, we could ask you to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that can be used to get in touch with or identify you (either directly from you or through third parties). First and last names, gender, dates of birth, phone numbers, countries, emails, ZIP codes, and usage data are just a few examples of personally identifiable information that may be included.
We may use your Personal Data to get in touch with you and send you newsletters, marketing materials, or other information that may be of interest to you. By using the unsubscribe link or instructions included in each email we send you, or by getting in touch with us, you can choose not to receive any or all of these communications from us.
The provision of some Personal Data may prevent us from offering the Services.
Users affirm that they have the permission of the third party to provide the Owner with any Personal Data of third parties that they receive, publish, or communicate through this Website. Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties.
Data on Use
When you visit our service or use a computer or mobile device to access it, your browser may also give us usage data that we can collect. This User Information may include specifics like your computer’s Internet Protocol address (or IP address), the kind and version of your browser, the pages of our Service that you visit, when and how long you stay on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
This Usage Data may include details on the kind of mobile device you use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the kind of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data when you access the Service through or on a mobile device.
If you give us your consent, we may collect and retain information about your location (“Location Data”). We use your information to deliver service features and to enhance and personalize our service. Using the settings on your device, you can activate or disable location services whenever you use our Service.
Using Cookies for Tracking
Your browser can be instructed to always reject cookies or to alert you when one is being sent. If you choose to reject cookies, however, you might not be able to use all of our services.
Some instances of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies – To run our Service, we rely on session cookies.
- We utilize preference cookies to keep track of your choices and different settings.
- We employ security cookies for security purposes.
- Cookies used for advertising — Cookies used for advertising are used to show you advertisements that might be pertinent to you and your interests.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Other Data Protection Regulations, the Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
According to the Personal Data we collect and the particular context in which we gather it, the Company’s legal justification for doing so varies.
Businesses could handle your personal data because:
- We must process your personal data in order to fulfill a contract with you;
- You have granted us permission to do so;
- Our legitimate interests outweigh your rights;
- For the purpose of processing payments; or following the law.
Exchange of data. Your data, including Personal Data, might be moved to and kept on computers situated outside of your state, province, nation, or another governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection regulations might be different from those from your jurisdiction. Information is shared internally among our firms on a worldwide scale. Please be aware that we will send your information, including any Personal Data, to the UK for processing if you choose to provide it to us from outside the UK.
Law enforcement Disclosure
When necessary to comply with the law or in response to legitimate requests from public authorities, the Company may be forced to release your personal information (e.g. a court or a government agency).
If Company has a good faith opinion that disclosing your personal data is necessary, it may do so.
To fulfill a legal requirement, to safeguard Company’s property or rights, to stop or look into potential wrongdoing related to the Service, to ensure the personal safety of Service users or the general public, or to avoid legal liability.
Users’ Data Rights: User Rights
Further to your rights under applicable data protection laws, users have the right to know whether their personal data has been saved at any time and can get in touch with us to learn about their contents and origin, to confirm their accuracy, or to request that they be added to, canceled, updated, or corrected, or that they are converted into anonymous format, to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to object to their treatment for any and all leg Requests should be made using the “Contact Us” details shown below.
Protection Of Data
We are concerned about the security of your data, but you should be aware that no method of electronic data storage or transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Notwithstanding our best efforts and use of commercially reasonable safeguards to secure your Personal Data, we are unable to guarantee absolute security.
Signals that “Do Not Track”
Do Not Track is not supported by us. You can tell websites that you do not want to be tracked by using the Do Not Track feature in your web browser. By going to your web browser’s Preferences or Settings page, you can set or disable Do Not Track.
Your Privacy Rights Under the GDPR and Other Legislation
You have certain rights regarding data protection if you live in the EU or another country. Business seeks to take efforts that are reasonable for you to be able to change, limit, or erase the use of your personal data. Please get in touch with us if you want to know what Personal Data we currently have on file about you and if you want it deleted.
The following data protection rights may apply to you in specific situations:
- the right to get access to, edit, or remove the personal data we have about you. You may always immediately view, edit, or request the deletion of your Personal Data from the account settings section. Please contact us for help if you are unable to complete these tasks on your own.
- the right to correction. If the information is untrue or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
- to oppose; the right to. You have the right to object to the way we’re handling your personal information.
- the power to prohibit. The usage of your personal information may be restricted at your request.
- the freedom to move one’s data. You have the right to obtain a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable format that is widely used.
the right to revoke the agreement. If the company processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
Note that before responding to such inquiries, we might require you to prove your identity. You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the way we collected and used your personal information. Please contact your local data protection authority in the EU or a comparable governmental organization in your country for more information.
Vendors of services
We might work with outside service providers to make our service easier to use, to deliver the service on our behalf, to handle service-related tasks, or to help us track down usage data. These third parties are only permitted to use your Personal Data to carry out these duties on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing it to anyone else or using it for any other reason.
- Google Analytics. A web analytics service provided by Google called Google Analytics tracks and reports website traffic. Google tracks and keeps track of how our Service is used using the data they collect. Other Google services have access to this information. Google may use the information gathered to contextualize and tailor the advertisements on its own advertising network. Please visit the following URL to learn more about Google’s privacy policies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Firebase. Google Inc. offers an analytics solution called Firebase. You can choose not to use some Firebase features by changing the advertising preferences on your mobile device or by following the directions in Google’s privacy statement at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You are also urged to read Google’s data security policy at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. Please check the Google Privacy Policies website at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ for further details on the types of information Firebase gathers.
Other Website Links
Our Service may contain links to websites that are under no control of our own. You can access a third party’s website by clicking on a link provided by them. You are urged to carefully review the privacy statement on each website you visit. Any third-party websites or services are outside our control and accountability in terms of content, privacy practices, and other policies.
Privacy of Children
Anybody under the age of 18 (referred to as “Children”) is not targeted by our service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 18 in any way. If you’re a parent or legal guardian and you know that one of your kids has given us personal information, kindly contact us. Whenever we discover that we have collected Personal Data from kids without their parents’ permission, we make every effort to remove it from our servers.
Updates To This Privacy Statement